Sunday, November 11, 2018

Venom..... I got the adrenaline momentum

Possible spoilers
I recently went to watch Venom with my friends. I'm not a movie critic, so allow me to criticize this movie.

Hype

At first I was very hyped to watch this movie because: Tom Hardy. Who doesn't like Tom Hardy, am I right? I let the movie sit in the cinemas a few days before I decided to go. The critic reviews at first were bad but viewers liked it. I am little bit skeptical of the viewer reviews because of the fiasco that was the WAKANDA flick. So I opted to just watch it at home when it comes out.


More Hype

Browsing youtube, I found the new Eminem album. *click*. A few songs in and I hear the Venom soundtrack. Typical Eminem style music. I really liked the soundtrack and we have a meme going on between my friends. VENOMMMMMM. What the hell lets go watch it.

The movie

We went to Marina Mall cinema and booked the 9:10 show. Three seats in the VIP cuz that's just how we roll baby. They don't even check where you sit *wink*.
The movie itself was good to my surprise. Although, it had some forced comedy in it but not that bad either.
Anyway it turns that venom is the good guy... I thought he was villain but maybe I am mixing it up here.

Just go watch the movie if you get the chance.

4.5 out of 5 surprisingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment